Children Under 13
The Site is intended for a general audience over the age of 13. Being such, BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC does not knowingly collect, store or aggregate Personal and/or Non-personal information from children under the age of 13.
Registration Information: When you create a BeanLogin account, you will be required to provide an email address that will be used as your login/username. In addition, when you create a BeanLogin account, we ask you to select a “Password”. That Password is the basis for the encryption key used in protecting your Encrypted Sensitive Information (see below). This Password is not known to BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC and is not stored in any digital form unless you explicitly ask to do so. When you enable specific services, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
Billing information: When you make a purchase, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and billing address. Other billing information necessary to complete the transaction, like your credit card information, will also be collected.
Encrypted Sensitive Information: In order to use the password vault and secure digital wallet, you will enter certain information into the App, that may include highly sensitive information like identity information, credit card information, app-specific passwords, receipts for online transactions and secure notes (“Encrypted Sensitive Information”). Each customer account within BeanLogin has a unique account key. This unique account key along with the user’s password is used to encrypt “The Encrypted Sensitive Information”. The unique account key is further encrypted by a master key that is securely stored separately from the account key. All of this encryption is performed on the BeanLogin server side using AES-256 symmetric encryption algorithm and none of it is viewable by BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC in unencrypted form.
Feedback: If and when you provide feedback, we will collect your e-mail address as well as the content of your feedback in order to communicate with you and send you a reply.
Miscellaneous Information: We also collect other types of information where you provide it to us voluntarily. Examples: if you contact us regarding support or in the manner disclosed by us at the time that such information is being collected.
Information About You
BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC collects several types of information. We collect Personal Information, which can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, contact information, and address. We also collect Aggregate Information, which is information about use of our site, such as pages visited on our Site.
Personal and Non-Personal Information
Registration and Transactional Data. When you register on our Site, we may collect various kinds of Personal Information including your name, e-mail address, address, and phone number. We also collect and store access information related to your account including username and user password. When you make purchases from our Site, we may collect purchasing information such as shipping address(es) and credit card information.
Information Collected Via Technology
Log Files: We gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, your mobile device’s connection logs, operating language, operating system country, device identifiers, location data, and the phone number. Use of this information is to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, better tailor our Services to our user needs and for the purposes of fraud detection and authentication.
Use of Your Personal and Non-Personal Information
In general, BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC uses your Information to either respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better including in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of and to secure your account on our network;
- Provide you the Services you request;
- Identify you as a user in our system and to perform fraud detection and authentication;
- Improve the quality and experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- Send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries and other requests and
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC .
Except as disclosed in this statement, we do not sell or disclose information that identifies our guests personally or makes it possible for other non-affiliate parties to contact them directly without consent. We may use, sell, disclose, or otherwise dispose of Personal Information we collect in the following circumstances:
- We may use information about you for our own internal statistical, design, operational purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for the marketing and/or promotion of our products or services. We may outsource all of these tasks to third parties on a confidential basis.
- Co-Branded Service Offerings. We may share this information with businesses whom BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC has formed a strategic alliance. These partners are requested to clearly state their individual privacy policies on their own web sites or promotional materials. BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC assumes no responsibilities for partner sites and/or policies.
- Transaction Processing. We may use your Personal Information to create a convenient and easy-to-use shopping process that includes an online “shopping cart” that allows you to track selected products and proceed through purchase. Also, we may share transactional information with entities as is necessary to process credit card payments or other purchasing or delivery systems.
- Legal Requirement. We may disclose personal information:
- a. to conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order);
- to enforce or apply our policies or agreements (including to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us);
- to protect and defend our or our user’s rights or property, the Site, our employees, guests or the public, including fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, our Site or;
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
We collect Aggregate Information about you and your use of our Site whenever you visit us online. For instance, we may collect various forms of “click stream” information such as entry and exit points for our Site (i.e., referring URL’s or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on our Site, our servers automatically log their IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web.
We may also use third-party software that tracks traffic directed to beanlogin.com from affiliate Web sites and the purchases that result from this traffic.
This Aggregate Information generally will not personally identify you or be correlated to you individually for external purposes. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information, provided that, such information does not personally identify you. When we share such information with other companies, it is not traceable to any particular user, and will not be used to contact you. If we do correlate any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like any other Personal Information under this statement.
Sharing of Information Collected
Fraud Protection. In order to make it less likely that someone will perpetrate a fraud on you, we may provide some portion of the Information, including some Encrypted Sensitive Information, to the financial institution that issued your credit card or that operates your credit card network. We provide such Information to the Credit Card Companies solely for the purpose of assisting them in preventing fraud.
We limit access to personal information about you to those employees and agents who need to know the information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with established regulations to protect personal information and we regularly review our security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information.
We make an effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that all designated affiliates or partners agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal information they obtain through data acquisition on behalf of BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC and agree to the same level of privacy safeguards that BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC itself provides to its users.
The Site may contain links to third-party sites, applications, or services that we feel may be of use to our customers. Such areas have established their own respective policies and practices regarding privacy and data collection. BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC is not responsible for these third-party sites, applications, or services. We recommend consulting their published policies if you have specific concerns or questions.
You can stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
BL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC